PRIVATE CAGE COLOCATION
Our data cages provide enhanced security to our clients server racks
Data cages provide a method of segregating customer racks and equipment into defined zones, providing a high level of security for equipment in any of our data centers that contains multiple users and racks.
With the ever increasing need to provide a secure method of housing equipment within a co-location data center environment, we offer data cages designed with the customer in mind.
- Rack space in full units
- Half racks (20 U)
- Full racks (40 U)
- Private cage
Access to the premises is controlled by a secure key card system, that grants access to an individual rack as well.
We work with several providers of high-bandwidth / high-speed internet access. Multisourced access enable us to mitigate the risk of service interruptions. In addition, Ontario Datacenter has its own IP address area and its own AS, which makes Ontario Datacenter completely independent of any operator.
- Internet security solutions
- Load balancing of servers
- Storage and back-up services
- Professional services according to your specific needs. Please talk to us, we’ll be glad to advise on any specific demand you might have
- Redundant Power
- Access available 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- 24 hour supervision by professional security personnel
- Full supervision / control of your critical business processes and your information security
- Clearly specified Service Level Agreements (SLAs )
- Short and long term contracts
Need more power? Talk to our Sales Team!
Private cages are rented out within our data centers for your businesses to place your servers and racks.